The article will tell in detail about ways to increase male potency.
The potencyis extremely important for men at any age. It affects not only the sexual life but also the functioning of many systems in the body: endocrine, urinary and sexual.
Male potency problems can begin after the age of 40. Their severity depends on the health of the man and on his genetic predisposition. Also, nutrition, quality of life and ecology are of great importance. Each man can increase potency using some methods.
Factors that affect potency
Before increasing potency at home, you need to eliminate the causes of erectile dysfunction. There are several common factors that adversely affect male potency:
- age changes in the body;
- smoking and excessive drinking;
- irregular sex life;
- chronic diseases (urinary, endocrine or cardiovascular systems);
- the use of steroids in sports;
- the use of certain medications;
- stress and mental illness.
Only after identifying the negative factors, you can cope with the problem of weak potency.
Medications for erectile dysfunction
There are a number of drugs that can recover male potency. Some of them are aimed only at increasing potency, and some – for additional stimulation of sexual desire.
To improve potency, we recommend using these drugs. First, they have a longer action (up to 36 hours) and do not carry the burden on the nervous system. The composition of such drugs includes such active substances as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, and Tadalafil.
Sometimes, they contain an additional plant complex. The effect of drugs is aimed at improving blood supply in the genitals, dilating the vessels, reducing spasm of muscle tissue. These drugs for enhancing potency can be used only after consultation with a doctor.
It is not recommended to use drugs to increase potency in men under 25 years of age and in those who suffer from angina and convulsive syndrome.
Increasing male potency after 60
The main cause of weak potency at this age is the age-related changes. Unfortunately, it is difficult to prolong male potency until old age. At the age of 60, the production of hormones slows down, blood supply worsens and the cells’ ability to regenerate diminishes. But, with the help of drugs, exercises and stimulating products, a man can prolong the youth of the reproductive system.
Increasing male potency after 50
At the age of 50, every man who cares about his sex life must improve the quality of his life. Even if there are no problems with potency, you need to take a set of measures to maintain health:
- healthy lifestyle. 50 years is the age when it’s time to quit smoking;
- exercise. If you have not done sports before, it’s time to start doing morning exercise and running;
- lose those extra pounds. Excess weight not only worsens your potency but also negatively affects all internal organs;
- adjust the nutrition;
- do not be nervous because of problems at work and in your personal life. If necessary, visit a psychologist;
- have a regular sex life;
- be in a good mood, feel the joy of every day you live!
Foods that increase potency
Nutrition is one of the most important factors that affect the production of male hormones. There are products that have a stimulating effect on the male sexual system. They act like aphrodisiacs – natural pathogens that increase potency.
- Nuts: walnuts, pistachios, and almonds;
- Onion and garlic;
- Chicken eggs;
- Rye bread;
- Pumpkin seeds;
- Fermented milk products: cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt;
- Fish products, especially mackerel;
- Seafood: mussels, shrimps, and crabs;
- Foods containing omega-3 and omega-6 fats: olive and linseed oil, fish oil;
- Greens: celery and spinach;
- All kinds of spices: pepper, ginger, cloves, cinnamon.
Natural remedies for male potency
In natural medicine, there are many recipes for increasing potency. Here are the most popular of them:
- Medicinal herbs that increase male potency: nettle, thyme, ginseng and air. Nettle can be eaten or used to cook a decoction. To cook the broth, you need to poor the leaves of nettle with boiling water. Take the remedy before meals. A decoction of thyme can not only improve male potency but also cope with prostate diseases. You can prepare herbal tea with thyme;
- Ginseng has long been considered a natural aphrodisiac. It is used in both broths and tinctures. To increase potency, you can also use the roots of the plant ayr;
- A mixture of honey, carrot juice, ginger, and nuts positively affects the sexual system of men. Nuts should be chopped, carrots rubbed and mixed with all the ingredients;
- You can use both dried and fresh ginger;
- White wine can boost sexual desire and return potency. However, take no more than 100 grams;
- Salad from beets, onions, and asparagus. All these ingredients have a positive effect on male potency;
- Also, folk healers recommend eating walnuts with a glass of milk every day to improve the potency;
- The Eleutherococcus extract is a natural pathogen. You can buy it online at any pharmacy and use, according to the instructions.
Improving potency: reviews and tips
- You do not need to panic if your potency decreases. All biological processes can be adjusted;
- Erectile dysfunction treatment may take some time, be patient;
- Do not give up personal life and intimate relationships because of problems with potency;
- Eliminate factors that adversely affect your health;
- Eat healthy foods, get enough sleep and do not worry about trifles;
- Do not take medicinal preparations too often. They can only be an auxiliary method;
- Do not delay a visit to the doctor. He can quickly find out the problem and prescribe a treatment.